Saturday 12 May 2012

Kit staple : NARS blush/bronzer Duo

Good evening lovely people!!

I was going through my kit earlier and thought I'd write about one of my favourite products!

After hearing all about how beautiful the NARS blush "orgasm" & the NARS bronzer "laguna" is I decided I need to get these!!. Last year my lovely sister bought it for me for Christmas. Here in Australia it's a bit difficult to get a hold of but I managed to get it off good ol' eBay for about $55! The bronzer is a beautiful colour it's very natural and would go with most skin tones. It also doesn't have a lot of shimmer or anything in it which I prefer for a more natural look. The blush is a gorgeous peachy-pinky colour with gold shimmer in it. This one would go with most skin tones but for very dark skins tones it may be a bit too soft.

This product would be perfect to have as it's all together so would be easy to travel etc!

Check out the website for NARS for the different colours.. They sure do have some interesting names to say the least ha ha. www.narscosmetics.com

Have a Beauty-ful day!!
Belinda x

No comments:

Post a Comment